Photo courtesy of Greater San Antonio Builders Association
Mark Your Calendars for October 10-18, 2015
Saturday, October 10 through Monday, October 12 — 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
Tuesday, October 13 through Thursday, October 15 — 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Friday, October 16 is DATE NIGHT (Realtors Get In Free All Day with license) — Noon to 11:00 pm
Saturday, October 17 & Sunday, October 18 — 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
|Monday, October 12:
Military Night (USAA Employees & Military Buy One, Get One Free)
|Tuesday, October 13:
Dominion Day (Dominion Residents Buy One, Get One Free)
|Wednesday, October 14:
Parade of Chefs — featuring local caterers and restaurants beginning at 6pm
|Thursday, October 15:
North Park Night benefitting St. Jude (1/2 ticket proceeds purchased from Parade General Admission tickets sold online on October 14th will be donated to St. Jude)
The Parade of Homes is organized by The Greater San Antonio Builders Association (GSABA). The tour provides an opportunity to get ideas for your own home, and to see what our area builders are building. For more information call GSABA at (210) 696-3800.
Here's what you need to know
- Admission: Presale is $11 at Home Depot while supplies last, or $13 cash only at the gate. Children ages 5-12 are $9 each (no presale discount).
- This year's builders are: Artis Lux Custom Homes, Dynamic Custom Homes, Genesis Custom Homes, Image Homes, Mike Hollaway Custom Homes, and Sitterle Homes.
- The homes may not be handicap accessible.
- Shuttles will transport Parade guests to and from The Dominion.
- Parking will be at the San Antonio Rose Palace located at 25665 Boerne Stage Rd, San Antonio, TX 78255 (see map below). "Parade of Homes" signs are generally posted on main thoroughfares directing you to designated parking lots.
For specific questions about the Parade of Homes, contact GSABA directly at (210) 696-3800.
Where are the homes located?
The Dominion is a prestigious master-planned golf club community located in Northwest San Antonio. The neighborhood features two 24-hour and one 12-hour manned and gated security stations, which are further enhanced by professional guards conducting round-the-clock mobile patrols; a world-class 18-hole golf course designed by Bill Johnston; and, the club features a wide-variety of amenities for its members. Homes vary in size from garden homes to large estates.
Nearby supercenters of La Cantera and The Rim boast a full range of retail offerings and entertainment venues, and feature an abundance of restaurants.
Searching for homes in The Dominion? Find all current Dominion Real Estate and Homes For Sale on the MLS today.
List of Homes on the Parade
24511 Cliff Line Drive | San Antonio 78257
ARTIS LUX CUSTOM HOMES
24507 Cliff Line Drive | San Antonio 78257
DYNAMIC CUSTOM HOMES
24523 Cliff Line Drive | San Antonio 78257
GENESIS CUSTOM HOMES
24527 Cliff Line Drive | San Antonio 78257
7115 Bluff Strand | San Antonio 78257
MIKE HOLLAWAY CUSTOM HOMES
7238 Bluff Run | San Antonio 78257
7242 Bluff Run | San Antonio 78257