A Parade of Homes for 2016 will no longer take place. Instead, the 2017 Parade of Homes will be held at Canyons at Scenic Loop from May 20-29, 2017. Details have not been announced. Stay tuned for more information!
Mark Your Calendars for May 20-29, 2017
Saturday, May 20 through Sunday, May 21 — 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Monday, May 22 through Thursday, May 25 — 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Friday, May 26 is DATE NIGHT — 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Saturday, May 27 through Monday, May 29 — 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
|Tuesday, May 23:
The Canyons At Scenic Loop Residents Day
|Wednesday, May 24:
Realtors Day (Realtors Get In Free With Real Estate Agent Business Card & Driver’s License)
|Friday, May 26:
North Park Family of Dealerships Date Night
|Monday, May 29:
Military & First Responders Day (Buy One, Get One Free with ID)
The Parade of Homes is organized by The Greater San Antonio Builders Association (GSABA). The tour provides an opportunity to get ideas for your own home, and to see what our area builders are building. For more information call GSABA at (210) 696-3800.
Here's what you need to know
- Admission: Presale is $11 at participating Home Depot stores while supplies last, or $13 cash only at the gate. Children ages 5-12 are $9 each (no presale discount).
- This year's builders will be annouced shortly.
- The homes may not be handicap accessible.
- Shuttles will transport Parade guests to and from Canyons at Scenic Loop.
UTSA Brackenridge Avenue Lot 3 [MAP]
- Friday May 19 - Sunday, May 21
- Friday, May 26 - Monday, May 29
San Antonio Rose Palace located at 25665 Boerne Stage Rd, San Antonio, TX 78255 [MAP]
- Monday, May 22 - Thursday, May 25.
- "Parade of Homes" signs are generally posted on main thoroughfares directing you to designated parking lots.
Where are the homes located?
Canyons at Scenic Loop is a gated community located in northwest San Antonio just outside of the city limits with access from Scenic Loop Road in the 78255 zip code. Homesites range from 0.5 to 1.5 acres with gorgeous Hill Country views.
Residents of the Canyons at Scenic Loop are served by the Northside Independent School District with private and charter school options in the area. Nearby supercenters of La Cantera and The Rim boast a full range of retail offerings and entertainment venues, and feature an abundance of restaurants.